March 10, 2014 With 136,617 notes × PERMALINK
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
March 10, 2014 With 34,156 notes × PERMALINK
March 6, 2014 With 453,112 notes × PERMALINK
Zeus: im gonna put my dick in it
Everyone: dont put ur dick in it
Zeus: toO LaTE
oh wonderful, now i don't need to study for my midterm on monday. everything i need to know.
February 27, 2014 With 260,680 notes × PERMALINK
Feelings come and feelings go. There is no need to fear them and no need to crave them. Be open to your feelings and experience them while they are here. Then be open to the feelings that will come next. Your feelings are a part of your experience. Yet no mere feeling, however intense it may seem, is your permanent reality.
— Ralph Marston (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
February 27, 2014 With 7,698 notes × PERMALINK